Stylish weatherboard cottage with dual income
Having undergone a total refurbishment, this stylish renovation has transformed a once modest community hall into a gorgeous home, full of tasteful finishes and amenities.
A functional family home, there is not only the opportunity to enjoy a conveniently located property but also an established rental income from a self-contained studio within the building and/or subdivide the large 933m2 allotment (STCA) enhancing your real estate investment.
The property is currently utilised as two separate dwellings, the rear of the property has been utilised for investment as a seperate self-contained unit, with its own separate electrical supply the choice is yours as to your preferred future use. As it is currently vacant.
Many key features to this wonderful offering include:
• . A stylish and total refurbishment including plumbing, electrical work and new roofing
• . Floor, wall and ceiling insulation to current building standards
• . Versatile floor plan adaptable to your own requirements
• . Delightful high ceilings and polished Tasmanian Oak floor boards throughout
• . Open plan kitchen featuring heritage style cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
• . Two contemporary bathrooms
• . Open plan living area with free standing wood heater and French doors leading to private patio
• . Tasteful decor with quality furnishings including ceiling fans in the living zone
• . Generous off street parking
• . Good public transport links and a short drive to Lenah Valley shopping strip, New Town Plaza and Hobart CBD
• . Disabled access at the rear of the property
• . Potential to subdivide (STCA) or continue to enjoy the abundance of space and parking
If a cracking location, superb presentation and options aplenty are key on your list, this property is worthy of your prompt inspection. Contact Penny today to secure your early appointment, properties of this calibre do not remain available for long.
|building size:||155.00 sq m|